Hi guys, in this article i am going to talk about the best cards in Clash Royale to get. Keep in mind that this is my opinion based on my experiences. I will help you focus on the cards that will help you in the long run in the higher arenas as you progress. So first lets talk about the best common or rare card that you should focus on getting, upgrading and requesting for your clan.
1. Arrows Card – Arrows have always been among the most popularly used cards in the game and in all levels of play. This is a very high value card as it only costs 3 elixir and can almost provide with the elixir advantage by using it properly. It has a very large radius allowing you to deal damage to multiple troops at once. Imagine using the arrow card on the minion horde and spear goblins that will instantly give you an extra profit so its no surprise that the arrow card is among the most popular cards in the game.
2. Barbarian card – Barbarian card has always been a popular card and very efficient card as well. For the price of just 5 elixir you are able to summon 4 powerful barbarians. To demonstrate their power together 1 level A barbarian has 579 Hp and 96 damage/ second.So 4 of them together is a total of 2316 Hp and 384 damage/ second. No other card in the game gives you this much value. Now what makes Barbarian so good is not that they have offensive potential but how good of a defense they are, they are able to defeat some of the most powerful offensive combinations in the game which include the hog rider, prince, pekker, giant skeleton and so on.
3. The Hog Rider – The hog rider is undoubtedly the best offensive card in the game. He has very decent Hp , he is very fast ,powerful and can go straight for your arena tower, making it a very annoying card to stop when you don’t have multiple buildings. Not only it is the most frightening aspect of the Hog rider, in my opinion is that he only cost 4 elixir. So he can have a very detrimental effect in the game when you have taken the small elixir lead.
4. The Spear Goblins – The Spear Goblins are among the cheapest cards in the game and come with the high return value. It can be the first card you play without spending so much elixir to stop your opponent. Three Spear Goblins together can also make for a strong air targeting combo behind the tanks such as a giant , they are an excellent way to make profit with elixir by simply using them in your defense with your arena tower, you can make a big profit in elixir for example say your opponent sends in a mini pekker, you can simply use your spear goblin to deal damage and distract the mini pekker along with the arena tower also helping out on defense. You can quickly kill the mini pekker and take a two elixir lead. Or you can even allow your opponents Baby Dragon to target your arena tower but place your spear goblins on the side to quickly kill the baby dragon. This way you will lose a few Hp on your arena tower but you obtain two elixir profit and still have all your spear goblins at full help. So this card is made for winning.
5. The Archers – The archers are similar to spear goblins but costs one more elixir . however their cost is granted by the fact that they are more superior. They do more damage and have greater Hp . For example level A Spear Goblins have a 100 Hp while level A Archers have 241 Hp. However at higher levels the archers become quickly outclassed by the princess card.
6. Goblins – They are among the best cards in the game because they are the most cheapest cards and cost only two elixir, while they do insane damage together. Three level A Goblins together do 261 damage per second which makes them excellent defense. With just twi elixir cost you can earn big elixir profit.
Source : http://www.clashroyale4pc.com/